A place to share memories and special moments in the King Family.
Nathan is too cute! I love that video! Allison
JEFF! That is so cool! He is really talking! Hope school is going well for you both!
I heard abt this and just had to check it out! You've made a believer outta me! I love it!..isn't parenthood just the best thing ever?!!!Can't wait to see y'all and meet the boys! Love ya, ~Kelly (Tucker)
Jeff & Lisa,That would be a You Tube hit!! He's brilliant!!!Gloria
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nathan is too cute! I love that video! Allison
JEFF! That is so cool! He is really talking! Hope school is going well for you both!
I heard abt this and just had to check it out! You've made a believer outta me! I love it!..isn't parenthood just the best thing ever?!!!
Can't wait to see y'all and meet the boys! Love ya, ~Kelly (Tucker)
Jeff & Lisa,
That would be a You Tube hit!! He's brilliant!!!
Gloria
Post a Comment