Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

August 2010 - 16/17 months

Here are a few shots from August. Nothing super exciting - just day to day life.

Nathan loves to snuggle up next to his bumper. I know one day he will figure out how to climb up on that bumper and try to escape the crib. But I just can't take it away when he is always snuggled up next to it. Notice the scratch on his chin? He fell at the zoo and got a pretty bad rug burn. Poor little guy!

It looks like we are torturing him by making him wear this belt, but that is not the case. He loves to find belts and put them on. I don't remember why he was so upset here in this picture.


He loves sitting at the stool like a little table to watch TV or to eat a snack. Yes, that is a whole banana he is eating. He loves them!!!!


Nana bought Nathan this little chair and it took the place of the step stool.

No comments: