Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The results are in . . .


No, not for the election . . .


But we had our big ultra sound today. Jeff and I are having a BOY!!! We are excited!!! We both wanted a boy, but I had convinced myself we were having a girl. So it was a surprise - a good one of course.


Now we have to just come up with a name. Jeff says he wants to name the baby Julio - but I am PROTESTING very loudly about that one. He also likes the name Estaban and Santiago. I keep telling him a white baby is coming out of this belly not a Hispanic baby.


Boys names are HARD!!! So we will see what we come up with. I might throw out some options and let everyone vote! :)

3 comments:

The Traynums said...

YAY!!!!

Andrea and Jeff said...

okay, so what are the names that are out? joe...ray... i can't think of anymore ;)

marci said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. Just think what you may have running around the living room holding a dog leash. ;0)