Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Roodle: The Princess



This is Roodle our dog. She is a mix between a Jack Russell and Poodle. Thus the name Roodle.



She thinks she is a princess. Anytime there is a stack of pillows, she MUST sit on them. Or if there is a blanket on the couch or bed, she makes sure that is her chosen seat.



Most of the time, she is a great dog. She loves to snuggle, play catch, but her most favorite thing to do is to give kisses - lots of them!




I am a bit concerned what her reaction will be to this baby. She thinks she is the baby right now and is often very demanding of our attention.



Another thing she likes to do is BARK. This is yet another concern I have. I am worried that the baby will just get to sleep when Roodle will decide to bark at every little sound she hears. Tuesdays are the worst - trash day - she HATES the trash truck.

So, we will wait and see exactly how she responds to the new little one.

No comments: