Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm 6 weeks old!!


I am 6 weeks old. So many things have happened my first 6 weeks of life (including learning how to type and communicate my thoughts articulately!) and I want to share a few of them!

I think my biggest accomplishment was just getting out via the smallest tunnel in the world. I mean - come on - look at what the journey did to my head!!! Thankfully, it returned to normal size shortly after!

Most of my days I spend eating, sleeping, and pooping! My favorite spot to sleep is on my dad's chest. (Note: my mom likes to take pictures where you can see up my nose!)

I also like to sleep in my swing!


Mom finally let me have a pacifer. I don't usually hold it like this, but Mom would love if I did! I have a hard time keeping it in my mouth and that makes me MAD!!!



See - MAD I tell you! Mom says I have a set of lungs and like to exercise them often!!


One of my MOST favorite things to do is to stare at lights and fans. I could look at them for hours - which mom takes advantage of!!!



After I am done eating, I often like to have a dance party. I wave my arms around like I just don't care!

I've also started smiling more and its not just gas!



But most of all, I have just gotten cuter and cuter!







2 comments:

The Roses said...

So cute!!! I love the smiles. I could just eat him up. :)

marci said...

I can't wait to meet him on Tuesday!