Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The talking baby

I have many blog posting ideas in my head - but haven't had time to sit down and write them. Things have been busy this week. I am trying to cram everything into my last week of maternity leave. Even though I am only working for a week before summer break starts, I feel like I have to get all this stuff done before going back to work.


So for now - enjoy a video of Nathan "talking". For some reason after his bath tonight, he was talking up a storm!!! He has been trying to talk for awhile, but tonight he really started making a lot of sounds. His favorite word is "Hey"! He has been smiling so much and it's a blast watching him notice the world around him!



2 comments:

Alle said...

Precious!!!

Christie said...

That was too sweet Lisa!!! I loved it!