Thursday, July 30, 2009
June
I know I know - it has been too long since my last post. I keep putting it off - for no good reason. So here are some things we have done in June. Nathan told me what he wanted me to write about each picture. So enjoy Nathan's thoughts!
My mobile provides hours of entertainment. I love to watch the leaves go up and down and the animals go round and round. I am very thankful that my cousin Campbell let me use her mobile! My favorite thing is to talk to those animals and tell them what I think!!
I took my first boat ride. Grandaddy is a good driver. I do wish I didn't have to wear this ridiculous life jacket. But mom says I have to. Something about the law (whatever that is). Dad just whispered in my ear that when mom isn't around, he will let me take that annoying thing off!
Here is the family on the boat. We don't have too many family shots because mom won't let us take her picture very often.
Aren't I cute when I sleep? During the day, mom and dad let me sleep without my swaddle blanket so I take advantage and sleep with my hands close to my head.
Mom and Dad opened a new toy for me - my jumpster. I LOVE it. Although I am not jumping just yet, it lets me stand by myself - my favorite thing to do. Thank you to the teachers at Pontiac for my fun new toy!
My grandmama made me pose for this picture! She says I look good in blue!
I am trying to tell my mom something, but she just doesn't understand. The minute I start talking so brings out that crazy camera. I don't want to talk to the camera, I want to talk to her!
Dad and I got dressed up to go to church. We both were wearing blue seersucker. People keep telling me that is what boys wear during the summer. All I care about is holding onto my dad's sunglasses. I have just learned how to hold things and its pretty cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment