Here are some after shots. Again, the pictures aren't very good, because he wouldn't hold still. As you can see he still had some of his curls. I wouldn't let her cut them all out.
Friday, December 31, 2010
1st Haircut
I finally broke down and let Nathan get his first haircut. I didn't want to cut the curls, but it was beginning to look like a mullet and he was slightly looking like a girl. Here are a few of the before shots.

Here we are at Hair Doodles, getting it cut. My pictures are horrible, because he was crying soooo much, I felt bad taking pictures. But here is what we got!


Here are some after shots. Again, the pictures aren't very good, because he wouldn't hold still. As you can see he still had some of his curls. I wouldn't let her cut them all out.

July 2010 - 16 months old
Here are some after shots. Again, the pictures aren't very good, because he wouldn't hold still. As you can see he still had some of his curls. I wouldn't let her cut them all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment