Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Is there room for one more?

Jeff is the best dad - taking care of all the children at once.

As I was looking through the pictures to update this blog (why am I always in updating this blog mode???), I realized this is the last picture we have of our dog - Roodle - before she went to be with her new family.  It was a tough decision to make - but with putting the house on the market and having two children - our little house just wasn't big enough.  She was a great dog!!  We were very thankful that one of Jeff's coworkers wanted a dog and it was the perfect home for her.  They have two boys who would play with her and a fenced in back yard.  We enjoy hearing stories about Roodle and all the adventures she has with the Swick family!

No comments: