Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

cleaning the kitchen

I HATE cleaning the kitchen. I am so bad at putting it off until . . . I finally load the dishwasher to discover that I have too many dishes to fit into it. So I rinse off the extras and leave them stacked on the counter. Then when the dishwasher is run and dishes are clean - I leave them in there and continue to stack the dirty dishes up on the counter until there are too many dishes to put into the dishwasher. So there's the vicious cycle!!!

2 comments:

The Roses said...

So... my friend has told me that anytime you think another woman/mom has it all together, remind yourself that she can't do it all and she probably has a load of dishes or laundry waiting on her at home. So... go easy on yourself. :)

Michael and Christina said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I always think to myself, that at least if I had kids I'd have an excuse :)