Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

The first Dr. visit

Last week, Jeff and I went to have our first OB Dr. visit. I had just changed to a new OB/GYN so I had not met this Dr. before. We are very thankful for a great recommendation (thanks Allison) and we really like him. The visit went well and he said everything looked good. We were able to hear the heartbeat - soooo cool!!! Everything that I have been reading, says the baby is moving around, I just can't feel it. So when the Dr. found the heartbeat after a few seconds, the heartbeat was gone. The Dr. told us the baby moved and so he moved the little machine thing, and found the heartbeat again. So, what I was reading is true - the baby does move!!! :)

I am 14 weeks along so we have several more weeks before finding out if it is a girl or boy. We will patiently wait until that time and enjoy the moments we have now.

I am also hoping and praying the morning sickness ends soon. It would be nice to not have to puke every morning before going to school. But even if it doesn't - that's OK! We are very thankful for ALL that we have right now.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! This is such an exciting time. So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you both! Awesome!