Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A New Invention

When I taught in middle school, each year the 6th graders had to do an invention project. They had to invent something new. I am not very creative when it comes to that kind of thing and was very thankful I wasn't assigned that project.

BUT . . . the other day, I was riding in the car and the sun was setting. The sun was right in my eyes. So I put down the visor to give my eyes some relief. But like usual, it didn't help me AT ALL. I am too short for the visor to be much help. So, I thought, if I could invent a visor that had an extra flap that folds down - then I could block out the sun.

So if I am ever given the chance to invent something - it will be an extendable visor that folds down to give us short people a chance to benefit from the visor!

1 comment:

The Roses said...

Preach it my sista'.